Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Project 12

Over the new year I was thinking about how I would like to approach my year with regards to scrapping / journalling etc. Being that I don't appear (lol) to have time to really do both to the full extent, I wanted to find a way to scrap my photos into an album but still keep up with my journal..... and I came across Project 12. Perfect! This is achievable! I now feel that even if I only do a two page spread each month then at the end of the year I will have an album that summarises our year. I know it won't be in as much detail as it could be, but it will at least be done! Go check out Project 12 - it might just suit you too.

Without further ado, here is my page for January, using the sketch provided.



Then I decided I needed a title page for the album:



... and the close up:



Looking forward to seeing the sketch for Feburary and choosing my photos :-)

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Lara! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I love your Project 12 pages!