Wednesday, 9 March 2011

30 Days of Lists

Okay, so whilst browsing my fav blogs last night I found another little challenge that I'm up for! Thanks Michelle for inspiring me - through your own art which is fabulous, and through the links you share on your blog. I started with the "30 Days of Lists" straight away and am keen to do the "Soul Journaling" soon as well. I just have to be careful - if I overload with projects then I procrastinate and never get any of it done! Just a few things at a time Lara, just a few things at a time! lol


my 30 Days of Lists cover


a few closeups


List 1



I will use my Zutter binder to put all the lists together at the end.
Thanks for visiting :-)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I think this is such a great project. Love the cover and what you have done so far. I'm using bits across my desk to work on mine... could turn out a bit of a mess!! LOL
Thanks for the inspiration Lara!
x