Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Sadness today

What a day. My darling mother-in-law passed away four days ago and so we celebrated her life today at a beautiful service with family, friends and colleagues. A really beautiful woman who touched so many people with her gentle, loving nature. Will always be thankful to have known you.


(a few photos I put together for the service)

When I got home I saw the news that Christchurch has had another terrible earthquake. This time with more tragedy and devestation than the September one. I was there only two weeks ago and it's so hard to believe. My thoughts are with everyone in Christchurch and their families everywhere.


(photo taken in Christchurch two weeks ago)

Please send your prayers to Christchurch.

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.