This is for my journal today:
"I've been thinking about my journal and how the best way to maintain the writing in it is. How do I want it to be / look? I have a bit of a 'thing' about having my own wring etc in there (it's something I picked up from scrapbooking, and not altogether adverse to) but I have to weigh up how much I will include if I can type it rather than writing it by hand. I can easily write more content and in a quicker time if I type, so I'm leaning towards doing more of this. My problem is how do I do this without having that big 'blocked out' look on the page? Is there any kind of tissue paper to print on which would blend to the background when stuck down, but leave the type showing? Changing font? Cutting each line instead of leaving it as a whole? I'll just have to try different things and see how it goes."
No comments:
Post a Comment