Creative Type's first prompt for the year is to use newspaper..... this is my journal page from today. I've been searching for a new place for a few weeks now, and am so happy to have found something! Loving the blues and greens at the moment :-)
This is beautiful, I love the colours and the texture. I found your blog through The Creative Type, and I'm glad I did ... I've been looking at your work, and I love the diversity. I'll be visiting you again for sure! xxx Peggy
Oh man - that was so me last year looking for a place to rent! :-) Thanks for playing along with us over at The Creative Type! Love how you washed the newspaper with color!
3 comments:
This is beautiful, I love the colours and the texture. I found your blog through The Creative Type, and I'm glad I did ... I've been looking at your work, and I love the diversity. I'll be visiting you again for sure!
xxx Peggy
I LOVE what you did for this prompt. So cool. It's so fresh!!
Oh man - that was so me last year looking for a place to rent! :-) Thanks for playing along with us over at The Creative Type! Love how you washed the newspaper with color!
Post a Comment