Tuesday, 24 November 2009

think green

This is my layout for prompt 22 at The Creative Type where we had to do something inspired by the amazing work of Rob Ryan. His work is truely fab! I freehand cut the type for my layout from the weather page of the newspaper. I made this whole layout from (almost) all recycled stuff around my home. Pizza box lid, old music book page, sewing pattern, scrap of baby muslin, newspaper, and an old badge. I started off without the green outline around the title, and I think I might like that version better, but I'm learning to roll with it when I do stuff like that! Sometimes adding that one extra thing doesn't make it better, but I'm not unhappy with how it has turned out so it's all good!





And this cute set of BG stamps fitted perfectly!

3 comments:

Irma said...

great interpretation of the challenge!

Shaina Longstreet said...

i totally LOVE your page for this challenge. so so creative!
thanks for sharing and playing along with us!
<3 a TyPisT

Unknown said...

Fantastic LO Lara-and I think you can read minds....all will be revealed on the CT