On Saturday I went for a nice walk from our beach round to the next. It was intended as a brisk walk, but because I picked up my camera as I headed out the door it became more of a stroll! Anyhow, this layout came from one of those photos. The tree was on the cliff face, clinging on with half the roots while the rest dangled free, and it made me think about how as people we can feel like this too. Like we are clinging on with all our mite in the hope of not falling. And sometimes it has to be a conscious effort to remind ourselves to look up; to physically look up and see the brightness and beauty all around us, because it's too easy to always look down. I am learning to look up and I love what I see!
2 comments:
OMG what stunning photos!
xxxJ
Thanks Jilly!
Post a Comment