What will 2009 bring? I'm hoping lots of family time, lots of art, lots of happiness.
Also planning to participate in Em's fantastic 52Q mini art journal challenge ......... it looks like just the thing for me this year! Check out her beautiful work from the last one - gorgeous!
Have been keeping up with my 365 journal so far........... I know we are early in the piece, but it's a good start, right???
The other goal this year is to do more pages in my albums. I have neglected them somewhat lately because I've been so busy with 'life' and also experimenting with other media. It's been awesome to learn other techniques, but I do want to get some pages completed as well!
Have also joined the gym again which I'm thrilled about. I love being fit and this year has taken it's toll. But, I'm back on track and starting to feel good again..... yay!!!
Have a great week, L
1 comment:
Yay for the gym - I bet that will make you feel a million times better. Also just letting you know that I updated my www.knewbieknitter.wordpress.com blog for you hehe
Post a Comment