Saturday, 11 October 2008

Excited about this class!

Okay, okay, so now I have something really exciting to blog about! Have signed up for Dina's class and I can't wait! Check out her blog - she is such an amazing artist. If you're interested in learning about art journals I reckon this is the place to be! You don't need many supplies - I had everything already except a blank journal. I ended up just getting a pad of thick art paper which I will put together afterwards with metal rings or something.


And I've been working on a little something for my Grandmother's 90th birthday - will post some pics when it's done. And even finished a couple of pages! Just haven't been inspired for a while. Too much personal stuff getting in the way of creativity! But....... I'm sorting it and will all be good again soon.

This one I did at the Graphic 45 preview at NZscrapbook


And this one for the PencilLines sketch this week



Anyways, that's about all for the moment. Better look at doing a page or two for the boy's album now. :-)

L

No comments: