Sunday, 13 January 2008

Organisation...

I've been trying to organise my scrapping stuff... not an overly easy task but I think I'm mostly there... yay! I thought it would be a good start to the New Year knowing where things are and what I have... not that I'm under ANY illusion that it will keep me out of the scrapbook store!!!

I altered a few flowers by adding some of this metallic rubon...



I love this stuff! It's what I used on the cover of my altered book and just adds a different dimension to textured surfaces.

These are the flowers (will post the layout when it's done)...


I've also been checking out the music people are recommending on their blogs.... it's a great way to discover that which you might not otherwise come across...... awesome! I'll link some when I have a little more time (and figure out a bit more about that side of the blog thing!).

L

No comments: